BFCS Federal Employees PSA - FINAL With Captions
Black Family and Child Services of Arizona is committed to improving quality of life for children and families in the metropolitan Phoenix area.
We depend on the generous contributions of individuals, businesses and organizations to provide funding for many essential services, including:
• A Family Enhancement program providing counseling and support to help families stay together
• The Right Track After School Enrichment Program – a safe, supervised program for children in grades K-9, serving home cooked meals daily.
• Miss Mary’s Closet, providing new clothing for students enrolled in any of the agency’s programs or services
• A Food & Nutrition Program providing food boxes and infant supplies to qualifying families
• Behavioral Health Counseling Services for adults and children
• And Outpatient Substance Abuse Counseling for Adults
We’re grateful for financial contributions in any amount.
You can send a check or donate online.
We really appreciate our federal employee supporters! Thank you!