At the end of the campaign, agencies, installations, offices, and/or units will be presented with signed, digital certificates (suitable for printing) recognizing their achievements.
- All-for-One Award - Recognized the Federal office with the highest participating rate in its size category.
- Top Campaign Award - Recognizes the Federal office with the best overall achievements, in its size category, in terms of amount raised, participation, volunteerism, leadership & campaign involvement, etc.
- Over-the-Top Award - Recognizes the Federal offices that increased their year-over-year CFC contributions:
- Gold: Exceeded the previous year's results by 100% (double) or more
- Silver: Exceeded the previous year's results by 50% (x1.5) or more
- Bronze: Exceeded the previous year's results by25% (x1.25) or more
Campaign Worker Awards
- CFC Superhero Award - Recognizes campaign workers for outstanding results. One award per size category.
- Mad Scientist Award - Recognizes outstanding innovation to reach the workforce, improve processes, etc. One award per size category.
Small = 1-49 employees
Medium = 50 - 199 employees
Large = 200+ employees
National OPM Awards
Each year, OPM recognizes the efforts of CFC Heroes and CFC Innovators. Check out some of the past winners and nominees.