How to host a successful campaign event.
Step 1: Decide to hold a CFC event.
Events are more important than ever! Whether a virtual event or an onsite gathering, well-done events can:
- Give your colleagues the opportunity to hear directly from the charities they support.
- Increase participation in the campaign.
- Motivate Keyworkers.
- Increase donations for charities.
- Boost morale in your workplace.
- Make sure you (the organizer) look like a rockstar to your leadership!
Step 2: Involve charities (or not).
Donors get motivated when they hear directly from the charities about the incredible impact CFC donations have on the lives of people in need. If you are planning an event and you need charities to participate, click the "Request Charity Participation" button below. If you are planning an event or activity and you do not need charities to participate, click the "Record an Event" button below to let us know.
Step 3: Use our tools and resources to help you plan and execute a fantastic event.
Download the Events Guide to find a checklist to follow as you plan your event; event ideas; and more!
Learn some of the best tips: plan ahead; involve your leadership; promote your event, and more.
Watch our short video for an overview on hosting CFC events.