Interested in learning more about the CFC?
The Combined Federal Campaign offers charities the opportunity to reach 9 million potential donors across the country and around the world.
- Watch the 2022 charity participation video.
- Review the 2022 Charity Interest Briefing.
- View the 2022 Charity Application Manual.
Ready to apply?
Complete and submit your online CFC application through the Charity Application Portal: open from Dec 1, 2021 through Feb 28, 2022 (extended deadline, but late fees will apply). To avoid late application fees, complete your application by the Jan 31 deadline. Review the What's New for the 2022 Charity Application Process for a brief overview of the changes for the 2022 application. Review the below training videos for more detailed instructions to apply.
Having trouble accessing your account? Review the Requesting Access and Password Reset instructions here.
Learn more about the application process.
Review these updated training modules for step-by-step instructions on how to apply for the 2022 CFC:
- Module 1: Welcome and Overview of the CFC Program
- Module 2: Overview of the CFC Application Process
- Module 3: Charity Application Account Setup
- Module 4: Completing the Application (Steps 1-3)
- Module 5: Completing the Application (Step 4)
- Module 6: Completing the Application (Steps 5-6)
- Module 7: Completing the Application (Step 7)
- Module 8: Completing the Application (Step 8)
- Module 9: Completing the Application (Steps 9-11)
- Module 10: Top 10 Application Mistakes
- Module 11: Follow-On Tasks
- Module 12: Eligibility Determinations
- Module 13: Accessing Pledge, Distribution, and Donor Information
- Module 14: Special Information Regarding Federation Applications
- Module 15: Special Information Regarding FSYA/FSYP Applications
For more information, please visit the CFC Charity Administration Center.