Interested in learning more about the CFC?
The Combined Federal Campaign offers charities the opportunity to reach 9 million potential donors across the country and around the world.
Ready to apply?
Complete and submit your online CFC application through the Charity Application Portal: open from Dec 1, 2020 through Feb 26, 2021 (extended deadline!).
New for 2021! Whether you are new to the CFC application process or been doing it for your charity for years, you should download and review the 2021 Charity Application User's Guide for assistance. This comprehensive resource will not only help you with the steps in the application, but it will also unlock how to get campaign reports, track donations, and see your disbursement history.
Also, you can review new and updated video resources:
- Review the 2021 Charity Application Training presentation.
- Watch the 2021 Charity Application Training video modules (coming soon!):
- Module 1: Welcome and Overview of the CFC Program
- Module 2: Overview of the CFC Application Process
- Module 3: Charity Application System Account Setup
- Module 4: Completing the Application (Steps 1-3)
- Module 5: Completing the Application (Step 4)
- Module 6: Completing the Application (Steps 5-6)
- Module 7: Completing the Application (Step 7)
- Module 8: Completing the Application (Step 8)
- Module 9: Completing the Application (Steps 9-11)
- Module 10: Top 10 Application Mistakes
- Module 11: Follow-On Tasks
- Module 12: Eligibility Determinations
- Module 13: Accessing Pledge, Distribution, and Donor Information
- Module 14: Special Information Regarding Federation Applications
- Module 15: Special Information Regarding FSYA/FSYP Applications
For more information, please visit the CFC Charity Administration Center.